Helping Colorado’s accident
victims for over 25 years.

Blog

COVID-19 Message: We are open and taking precautions

POSTED BY
March 18, 2020

At The O’Sullivan Law Firm, we are taking the situation seriously and are doing our part to help slow the spread of this dangerous virus. As you can see our office is located in a historic home in Denver where all our team members and clients are treated like …

Traffic Violence Report: Sponsored by The O’Sullivan Law Firm

POSTED BY
June 20, 2019

I’m proud to announce that my Denver personal injury law firm is sponsoring the newly revised Traffic Violence Report in Streetsblog Denver.

In case you don’t know about Streetsblog, here is their mission:

Streetsblog connects people to information about how to reduce dependence on cars and improve conditions for …

Freedom Fest: Behind the Scenes

POSTED BY
May 24, 2019

I have met a lot of remarkable people in my life, but right now I stand in awe of Dean Gary, founder and organizer of Freedom Fest, an event that celebrates the men and women who serve in our country’s military forces.

Five years ago, Dean started Freedom Fest and …

Announcing Rider Justice: Fighting for Bikers’ Rights

POSTED BY
August 9, 2018

Rider Justice LogoI recently received a call from a man who was at a funeral home saying goodbye to his son. To say that this call was the “straw that broke the camel’s back” would be a serious understatement. Prior to this call, I was already feeling overwhelmed, emotional and angry about …

Freedom Fest: Giving Back to Our Military Veterans

POSTED BY
August 8, 2018

The O’Sullivan Law Firm was proud to support the 2018 Freedom Fest, an annual event thats goal is to raise awareness and money for our country’s military veterans. Specifically, the event works to fight the suicide epidemic that plagues the heroes who fight for our freedom.

“I love that

Free Consultation

• All fields required
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.