(And why you should buy it from Erico Motorsports)
The O’Sullivan Law Firm is proud to partner with Erico Motorsports to help bring two-wheel trends and safety news to a broader audience. On regular basis, Erico’s very own Tai Beldock will share her thoughts on everything from motorcycle gear to scooter safety.
By Tai Beldock
Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. This rapid growth has contributed to traffic jams, limited parking and a stressful commute. So now, more than ever, it makes sense to buy a Vespa scooter. A Vespa is the solution to all your transportation challenges.
My list of the top reasons you should buy a Vespa:
- 70MPG: You can get up to 70 miles per gallon on a scooter. I fill up on $5 and I ride for two weeks.
- Puts a smile on your face every time you ride
- Park it on the sidewalk. Legally: If your scooter is 49ccs or less, you can park on the sidewalk.
- We average 300 sunny days a year in Denver. When it’s sunny and dry, there’s no excuse to be in your car when you have a Vespa in the garage.
- Great stress relief: Many customers tell me that their commute to work is happier on a Vespa.
- Vespas are Italian. Everyone fantasizes about riding through Rome on a Vespa just like Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn did in “Roman Holiday.” Vespas evoke that feeling of “amore” every time you ride.
- Easy to ride: Just twist and go. It’s completely different than riding a motorcycle. There’s no shifting, and the gas and brake are at your fingertips.
- Very affordable to maintain: As long as you keep up on oil changes, make sure your chain is lubed and have the brakes checked regularly, you can ride your Vespa forever
- Very affordable to purchase: We have models starting at $2,199.
- Large comfortable seat made for two.
- Lots of under-seat storage: You can store your helmet or other items under the seat, or you can accessorize with a top box for additional storage.
Now, here are just a few reasons you should buy your Vespa from Erico!
- Friends for life: When you buy a scooter from Erico, you become part of our community. We ensure that you meet the experts on our team who can answer any questions you might have. The members of Team Erico have been riding for years and love to share our passion and knowledge with our customers.
- Join our rider community: As a scooter owner, you can get involved in all our fun group rides and events. We have rides all the time that leave from our store. Join our Facebook community.
- We are conveniently located in downtown Denver, five 5 blocks north of Coors Field.
Check back soon for scooter safety tips!
ABOUT ERICO MOTORSPORTS
Erico Motorsports has been a full-service Vespa dealer since 2004. We always carry the most current models and every riding accessory available. In addition, our team of factory-trained technicians are dedicated to providing you with quality service in a timely manner.