The First Tee of Denver (TFTD) Scholarship Application
Golf isn’t just for schmoozing executives or retired adults—children and teenagers can enjoy and benefit from the game, too! Knowing the rewards the game of golf can bring to the youth of Colorado, The O’Sullivan Law Firm has partnered with the First Tee of Denver to offer a $10,000 scholarship.
The First Tee of Denver is a program that aims to educate and inspire Colorado’s youth academically, socially and physically through the game of golf. Scott O’Sullivan, attorney at The O’Sullivan Law Firm, has served as president of the board at The First Tee of Denver since 2008 and is proud to offer participants of the program the chance to further their education.
About The O’Sullivan Law Firm
The O’Sullivan Law Firm, a personal injury law firm in Colorado, represents victims of serious accidents and other injuries both in the state of Colorado and nationwide. The firm was founded by Scott O’Sullivan and focuses on auto and motorcycle accidents, product liability, DUIs, and more to help those victims recover the compensation they deserve.
The First Tee of Denver’s Mission
To educate and inspire youth academically, physically and socially through the game of golf.
Terms of the Scholarship
- The First Tee of Denver Board of Directors will make a non-reviewable selection of the recipient of The First Tee of Denver Scholarship.
- Distribution amount of $2,500 a year for 4 years.
- Maintain at least a 2.8 cumulative GPA while receiving the scholarship.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
The applicant must:
- Be a current high-school student who plans to attend or a currently enrolled student in an accredited college.
- Be a current or former TFTD participant.
- Complete scholarship application form and submit online.
- Provide the Confidential High School Evaluation from your counselor or teacher.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or school administrator.
Confidential High School Evaluation and letter of recommendation must be submitted BY YOUR COUNSELOR OR TEACHER TO:
The First Tee of Denver Scholarship Committee
2500 York Street
Denver, Colorado 80205
Or email to:
Application deadline is: January 30, 2015
(Incomplete applications and applications received after this date will not be considered.)