Enter the Triumph Motorcycle Contest:
THIS CONTEST IS OVER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
This Giveaway is made possible by The O’Sullivan Law Firm.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize of a 2017 Triumph Bonneville T120 plus $500 Erico Motorsports store credit for accessories. Total value is $12,500.00.
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of Colorado who are at least 21 years of age at time of entry and who have a current drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement. Qualified entrants must be present at the Giveaway Event to win. The qualification period begins April 1, 2017 and ends on August 25, 2017. Void where prohibited.
- ENTRY FORMS: Entry forms can be found at the following locations:
- HOW TO ENTER:
a. Complete the entry form with your full name, mailing address, email and phone number between April 1, 2017 and by 5pm August 25th, 2017. (It is vital for entrants to use an email address and phone number that they check regularly as final Qualifiers will be notified via email and required to confirm receipt of notice of qualification in order to participate in the giveaway event.) Entry forms can be completed and placed in the collection box or kiosk at any event where BikerDown or The O’Sullivan Law Firm is participating with a booth as well as surprise locations where the bike will be on display throughout Denver. Entries are limited to one per person per event. If you attend multiple events, you may enter one time at each event.
- Pikes Peak Bike Week – Fountain, Colorado June 21-25, 2017.
b. If you do not wish to participate in any of the above activities but still want to enter the giveaway, you may do so in the following ways:
- Send registration form information (your full name, address, phone number and email address) to: The O’Sullivan Law firm, c/o 2017 Triumph Motorcycle Contest, 600 Ogden St., Denver, Colorado, 80218 . Entries must be received by 5pm August 25, 2017.
- Find and complete the online entry form here: https://osullivan-law-firm.com/contest/ Online entries are limited to one time per week per person. Entries must be received by 5pm August 25th, 2017.
5. HOW TO BECOME A FINALIST/QUALIFIER
- Ten (10) entrants will be drawn to “Qualify” on or about September 1st. These ten (10) Qualifiers will be selected at random and notified by phone and email that they are a finalist and have qualified to receive a set of keys to attempt to start the motorcycle at the Giveaway event. Qualifiers must respond as instructed within 48 hours of notification. In the event a Qualifier does not respond within 48 hours they are eliminated as a Finalist and another Qualifier will be drawn to take their place.
- On the day of the giveaway event, attendees may register for a second drawing that will consist of only those at the event. Throughout the giveaway event, ten (10) additional qualifiers will be selected at random. Must be present to Qualify. Qualifiers will be required to provide proof of current drivers license with motorcycle endorsement in order to proceed as a Finalist to participate in the Giveaway Event.
6. HOW TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE
The grand prize is sponsored by The O’Sullivan Law Firm.
- The Final Giveaway Event will take place at Erico Motorsports, 2855 Walnut Street, Denver, CO 80205. It will take place on our about Saturday, September 23rd, 2017. Final times and location will be announced online here: https://osullivan-law-firm.com/contest/
- Each of the 20 Qualifiers/Finalists at the final Giveaway Event will receive a key and given the opportunity to attempt to start the motorcycle prize. Qualifiers will select from random keys in the order they qualified. The winner is the person whose key starts up the prize motorcycle.
Drawing decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Giveaway. There may be different graphics and presentations of this offer under the same prize structure. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
The O’Sullivan Law Firm, Erico Motorsports, and BikerDown, hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”, assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information written on the entry form associated with or utilized in the giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this giveaway should fraud or another factor beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may disqualify any individual it believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Should such a disruption occur, Sponsor will draw the winner from all entries received prior to the disruption happening. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
Qualifiers will be selected from two random drawings. Must be present to win. The Winner will be the person whose key starts the engine of the Prize motorcycle. (Winner will be required to sign and have notarized a complete affidavit of eligibility/release of liability within seven (7) days of giveaway event.)
Winner will be required to collect the Prize motorcycle from Erico Motorsports and provide a valid drivers license (with motorcycle endorsement if driving motorcycle off premises) and proof of insurance at time of collection within 10 days signing the affidavit of eligibility/release. All applicable tax, title and license fees are the responsibility of the winner. All Federal and/or State income tax for the amount of this prize is the responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive a 1099 filed in their name to fulfill this responsibility. Prize is not transferable. Winner shall not have the option to make any prize substitutions.
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prize must be collected within two to four weeks of the winner being confirmed through the affidavit process.
8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Employees of BikerDown, its Board of Directors, employees, volunteers; Erico Motorsports and The O’Sullivan Law Firm, and its sponsors, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media companies, marketing research companies, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, photo, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, franchisees, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies media partners and affiliated companies, and any of their employees and volunteers from injury, death, loss or other liability or damage, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize, or their participation, acceptance, use or misuse of the prize in this Giveaway.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this giveaway, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Denver in the State of Colorado. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Giveaway, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Sponsor, Board of Directors, employees, volunteers, franchisees, distributors, subsidiaries, agencies, advertising and promotions agency, media partners and any affiliated companies, are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the advertising online or through the media announcements; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or theGiveaway; (iii) human error, which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant going to the BikerDown headquarters, Erico Motorsports, or the O’Sullivan Law Firm to enter, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the connection with this giveaway.
11. WINNERS LIST:
The name of the prizewinner will be available by October 30th, 2017 and can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to The O’Sullivan Law Firm, c/o Triumph Motorcycle Contest, 600 Ogden Street, Denver, Colorado, 80218. Requests must be postmarked by Sept 25, 2018. The name of the prizewinner can also be found at: https://osullivan-law-firm/contest/winners.