Helping Colorado’s accident
victims for over 25 years.

Blog

2017 Triumph Motorcycle Contest Winner

POSTED BY
September 29, 2017

Triumph Motorcycle Contest winner John West with Scott O'SullivanAfter months of collecting advance entries for our Triumph Motorcycle Contest at events across Colorado and through social media, we finally have our motorcycle contest winner!

On Saturday, September 23rd, over 100 people braved the rain to gather at Erico Motorsports, on 28th & Walnut Streets, …

Paris Elementary Sees Attendance Soar

POSTED BY
August 23, 2017

Paris Elementary, Aurora Colorado Thanks to Gifts from The O’Sullivan Law Firm and Other Donors

In the spring of 2017, toward the end of the school year, Paris Elementary in Aurora, CO was preparing for five weeks of state testing. The third, fourth, and fifth graders were going to take the CMAS and PARCC …

2017 Triumph Motorcycle Contest Benefits BikerDown

POSTED BY
April 3, 2017

The O’Sullivan Law Firm has teamed up with Erico Motorsports to motorcycle for another motorcycle contest! This time around, we’re giving away a 2017 Triumph Bonneville T120 and we’re throwing in another $500 to use at Erico Motorsports for accessories. The total value of this grand prize is $12,500.00.

Back …

The O’Sullivan Law Firm Sponsors Another $10,000 Scholarship

POSTED BY
March 24, 2016

The O'Sullivan Law Firm sponsors a $10,000 scholarship to Jonny Sundeen through The First Tee of DenverI am proud to announce that the O’Sullivan Law Firm granted another scholarship to a deserving First Tee of Denver participant at the organization’s annual scholarship luncheon, held on March 8, 2016.

The recipient was Jonny Sundeen, who has been a part of The First Tee of Denver program …

Pay it Forward

POSTED BY
September 10, 2015

Scott O'Sullivan Charity Work in Denver ColoradoI am a strong believer in giving back to the Colorado community. I thought I’d share a few examples of the people, organizations and causes that I believe make a difference in our community. My family and I give our time and resources to these organizations, and the O’Sullivan Law …

Free Consultation

• All fields required
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.