We are honored to help a family who’s son was badly burned at A Child’s View Day Care Center.

On December 13, 2015, a 14-month-old boy was severely burned over 6.25% of his body at A Child’s View Preschool in Lakewood, CO. Below is some of the local news coverage from this tragic event. See our press release here.

A toddler is recovering after being severely burned at a child care center in Lakewood.

Source: Day Care Shut Down After Toddler Is Severely Burned By Hot Water In Crock Pot

Child seriously injured at day care

Image courtesy of CBS Denver.

9News – Child burned at daycare in Lakewood, Colorado

Child burned at daycare